what should i offer for a 1999 pinnerello prince?

The paris was the aluminium one, i think the prince was a carbon back end, though i could be wrong. Frame was about a grand from memory. Lovely bikes especially if in blue. I had a Cannondale resprayed to match the colour :LOL:
Oh and 9spd DA is great. I've got it on the C40, would claim to ride 9spd DA, but i can't remember the last time the bike was out :oops:

yeah your right it is the full alu one . still dont know what to offer (its the blue one mmm lol) very nice and as new but still old (ish) :roll:

It is tricky. I sold the Cannondale(same as the Paris) for £700 about 4yrs ago, that was immaculate with Campag Chorus 9. So the Paris.....£600ish, but could be way off the mark :?

If you really wanted it you should have made me an offer :roll: :) the bloke who bought it is supposed to be coming down this weekend with the cash, if he doesn't I'll get back to you :)

You seem obsessed with the fact that its old :? go to a local race and see just how many people are still racing on Paris frames ;) I think thats proof enough its still a decent enough frame :)

I know its 7 years old but its NEVER been used :) I know you said you didn't like the wheelset but my other pair have done over 9000 miles without a problem and the front is less than 700g and the rear is less than 900g thats light by any standards and they don't have to go back to the factory if you spangle them either ;)

I think the bloke whose buying it is genuine but if it all goes pearshaped I'll get back to you and we'll have a chat :LOL: and if that goes I'll still be selling either my Pegoretti or my Tommasini ( probably the Pegoretti ) which both have full Campaq.

a1bike102.jpg

Cheers
Steve

p.s I'm not stalking you honest :LOL: I just joined and noticed this post :LOL:

Not sure if anyone is interested but I've now got this frame back :roll: the guy who bought it split it :?

So I bought the frame and fork back off him :roll: so if anyone is seriously interested pm me :)

Cheers
Steve

Back