Lincoln ride - Sunday 25 April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Marin still in one piece then?

Take the Saracen mate, Mark's bringing a stem isnt he?

Well I just spent the best part of an hour hitting a Alu axle pretty much constantly in a Ti-Glide to get the bearing out. Stuck well in and didn't believe it would come out.

My Left arm is in pain, my right thumb has a big blister and hurts from gripping the hammer. But the bearings came out.

FluffyChicken":aad4zq3s said:
Well I just spent the best part of an hour hitting a Alu axle pretty much constantly in a Ti-Glide to get the bearing out. Stuck well in and didn't believe it would come out.

My Left arm is in pain, my right thumb has a big blister and hurts from gripping the hammer. But the bearings came out.

do you need a spare wheel?

marin is still in one piece! i'll strip it in the morning!

aiming to be on saracen

As long as the Marin fits in the car I arent bothered if it isnt stripped, I dont mind doing it and bringing you whats left back if your pushed for time?

cool.

i've sold the rear mech and shifters though.

now i'm not doing khs i should have time. i'll just use a bigger hammer than normal

Right, I'm about to pop down to Tesco's for supplies, any last orders?

Modern Simon has backed out due to babysitting issues.

ss Karakroam is looking most likely to get ridden, although the Stumpjumper did whisper 'pick me' earlier......and if its still dry the RTS could come out.

Bugger it, I dunno :roll:

Everythings in the car now apart from a bike, Proflex is nearest the shed door so I reckon its coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back