items for sale specialized xc stem bonty titanium bars retro

dek

Retro Newbie
hi all.

i have a 90s oldskool specialized stem on e bay at the mo.it was taken off my old 1999 kona kula.

i also have a pair of bontrager titanium handlebars from the same bike (check sellers other items) as well as a 2007 allu racing frame, brand new from the usa with a low srarting price.

link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/stem-xc-mountainb ... dZViewItem

thanx all...

live 2 ride - ride 2 live !!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeah, its intentional, know its upside down but look at the rise, made the bike too big for me so i flippped it, thought it was ok to do that if the handling wasnt affected and it felt fine and lowered the bars.

the frame is too big for me generally, thats why im sellig it, i ordered an 18 but i swear its bigger, feels like a farmers gate for me...... beware i didnt get the frame which they said was an 18 inch in their photo on the website.

ps, i llike the fact you eat chavs for breakfast !! have you seen www.chavscum.com ??

good luck

Back