Ride the Clwyds - Over the top - 25/04/10

Gutted that your stuck there crud, planning to make this or a very similar route a regular though as it's so close, so you can join another time :D

I see you're plan Mark and Paul, give me false hope that i may be able to follow in your hallowed footsteps only to knock me down and not even be worthy of standing in your shadow :LOL:

Last call, ride still going ahead despite the threat of some light rain.

Definite
Easy_Rider
Mrs Easy_Rider + Sister

Possible
pjlarge (if he gets the bike built in time)

:D

Would love to join you on this but I'm working all Sunday :cry: rubbish.

Have a great ride & hopefully see you on one soon :cool:

Pete

Sorry ER was thinking of using this ride as a monthly gathering later in the year. If your agreeable we'll add it to the calender, publicise it and then on the day you could guide us all around. Reason i'm pushing it, is with Mrs ER enjoying it and feeling confident, it may be an event that attracts wives and GF's?

Hope you have a great ride tomorrow, sadly i'm working nights this weekend :cry:

sinnett177":dwn6zcxt said:
Hope you have a great ride tomorrow, sadly i'm working nights this weekend :cry:

Gutted that I'm up at half4, but it's true what they say - there's always somebody worse off!

Monday we shall gloat my friend, Monday we shall gloat...
Unless it rains Monday, of course :shock:

I was only jesting with that comment Mark, and sorry you can't make it. I wouldn't call this a beginner route, but it's certainly easier than the Mac forest ride the other week, it climbs for the first 3/4 and then you get the fast decents in the last 1/4 and the views are quite rewarding. Sorry you can't make it either Pete, next time :D
No probs making it a calendar entry in the future.

Last call for anyone else.

Can't make it over for this one, but hopefully some time in the future.
Have a great ride everyone.

no worries Paul, I hadn't expected anyone to turn up as it was a last minute bimble.

See you tomorrow pjlarge :D

Great ride today and nice to meet another new retrobike member, top fella! A couple of pics to come later. Just to add though, having been round again I really don't think this is a suitable WAG ride, it is quite technical in places and the descents rather steep and bumpy while the climbs very long and hard.

Back