Blackmount/Glen Etive - Sat24/Sun25 APRIL AFTERMAaaa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather looks good for tommorrow with rain on Sunday, just as well my new waterproofs have arrived :D

Confirmed boat ok for 9am Sunday.

Are folks' mobile nos the same as those circulated prior to Dunkeld? Mine is.

Just back in from work - still to assemble luggage and pack :roll:

As far as i'm aware its Gazz, Rado, TK, DaveG and me, which is a good number for the bothy. Not sure on daytrippers, think everyone else otherwise engaged. Might bring a wee drop malt :cool:

EDIT: ok so its now after ten pm and i'm just about to start getting bike out of garage, assemble luggage and start packing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

just packed, man that is a lot of stuff :roll: car full and ready to roll in the morning- really looking forward to this- hope my body lets me away with it, still feel pretty shitty but WGAFF! :cool:

Best of luck you'all.Hope the weather stays cool and the winds in your favour :D

If its a hot day ,please keep this in mind when having a beer at the kingshouse.Lets not have any heatstroke emergencies :D

Last Minute Bike Panic :shock:

Everything packed up and ready to go apart from fitting rack to bike.........just remembered why i've not fitted rack to C16R before - a butchered thread in the rack mount :evil:

Now wheeled out Cinder Cone and mounting gear on that. Wrong tyres but will maybe swap them ra morra ;)

Sweet Dreams.

we'll be leaving in 10 minutes, just doing the final load of daveG's stuff at my work - also trying to print out a map but the colour printer is playing up :(

I thought about the train,but its too much ,id have to get there then return the same day when ill be knackered from the trip.

camp you say :?
where to keep stuff when off to the kingshouse.

Academic now.So ill see you at 10UTB :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back