PoTM April - 'This is why' - Poll Now Up!

Who is the winner this month?

• crud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr S

• kikaha

• Defiant

• oneschnark

• yo-eddy

• TiFat

• eastcoaststeve

• FMJ (Worlds 98 Course)

• hoegaardenadds1

• maxhc

• GearlessinSeattle

• FluffyChicken

• Stevetait

• saltyman

• P20

• Shamus

• Pickle

• Wu-Tangled

• LGF

• lewis1641

• johntheboy (bridge to Marin County)

• Easy_Rider

• Elev12k

• Aeronaut

• drystonepaul

• Mr Panda

• Enid_Puceflange

• Total voters
Was going to vote for Wu 'cos it's my favourite picture but went for Dr S as it captures the 'this is why' thread perfectly.

Wide open space. Check.
Beautiful countryside. Check.
Riding with pals. Check.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Stevetait's because i can't figure out if it's sunrise or sunset! but we all like to see a bit of sun no matter when :)

Probably my favourite PoTM so far.

Went for Easy_rider as it's a nice simple photo. Very good all round though :D

:cool: :cool: Awesome pics..... I have to admit, and going against my competitive nature, but Dr S... thats a corker, 'That is Why'! :D

Sunrise in answer to the quandry... nothing like riding out to one in the wee hours :D

Many good ones this month. Dr S's does sum it up perfectly. And That's me reflecting the very thought while others ride by. :LOL:

But it's kikaha's for me.

Just wish it was square and didn't have a bike in it. (like my squares). ;)

but as it's a bike pic comp, Like the Dekerf. Love the composition. :cool:

Wow, wasn't expecting that when i opened the page :shock: :oops:

I have always liked that pic. I think it was taken on my Iphone too :roll:

I had been bumping along that track for a mile or so and almost fell off a few times I was so destracted. The view to the left of that shot was breathtaking. When i saw Wu stopped I took the opportunity to stop and drink in that view for a moment and take a few shots.
I don't even think he knew i was behind him. It was perfect, warm, hazy, without a sniff of a breeze and the first hints of Autumn colours on the moors. The shot wasn't planned, I just clicked and hastily put camera away and headed off after the other riders. It was only a few days later when i downloaded them that i realised it was a nice pic- not great by any measure as it was taken on a phone, but summed up that summers riding for me. This months competition was made for this pic I guess, blue skies, the endless trail along the ridge, a line of riders and a lone soul taking a quiet moment to take in the beauty of it all. Helps he's in team colours too! :D

Thanks for your votes guys and thanks again to everyone who comes on these rides and makes them so damn special.

My favourites are Wu's 'Mint Sauce' pic, it could just be that damn sheep bursting out into the light, and Steves sunset pic- it reminds me of all those lazy summer evening solo rides last year, sat on a gate having a crafty fag with the sun setting behind a pretty bike. Perfection!

Si

It was pretty close with Wu, P20 and FluffyChicken's all catching my eye..

But.. it had to be Easy_Rider for me. It's the place we all love to be, the colours really 'pop' and there appears to be an eery magical glow eminating from the stem.. so yea I like it! :D

Back