Blackmount/Glen Etive - Sat24/Sun25 APRIL AFTERMAaaa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
good news boys, starting to feel a bit better- was touch and go if I was coming, ate something for the first time in 3 days tonight!- please look after my frail and tender old self this weekend lads :roll:

.....yeah with you TK, you seem to have got it covered mr p, don't think I need to bring my panniers if you are bringing that lot. And this river crossing better not necessitate you shedding lycra in favour of speedo's as I may have to rethink my plans :shock:

Glad to see you back again Gaz, was a bit concerned you wouldn't make it.

I'll be bringing a emergency foil and big orange survival bag.

yes over shoes might be an idea if you have them - full waterproofs for me and my ski socks to keep my feet warm.

I got a nice mini stove from Tiso yesterday absolutely tiny, and only £12

Enjoy gents, definitely unable to day trip this one unfortunately. Looks like you've got some dry weather in between the squalls too! Looking forward to tales of derring do, and some epic pics... just leave the cameras alone when it comes to skinny dipping in the loch please :shock:

Aye have a good one folks, passed through last week and even with a bit of inclement weather it looks epic :cool: gazzo if you do need any last minute kit gives us a pm.

Cheers kaiser, got my mat today, can I borrow some heat for my cooking from one of you guys, my wee stove looks buggered just need to think of wot to bring drink wise :twisted:

Cheers kaiser, got my mat today, can I borrow some heat for my cooking from one of you guys, my wee stove looks buggered just need to think of wot to bring drink wise :twisted:

well seen as you asked 3 times you can have some of my gas... although I'm not as flexible as I used to be so getting the angle right to cook your food might be difficult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back