Mavic 631 crankset & derailleurs

mongo

Dirt Disciple
Mavic 631 starfish crankset and front and rear derailleurs. GBP 150.

Crankset and front derailleur are in new condition (never used), and rear derailleur requires elbow grease and tlc to restore it to shiny and new (one or two marks and blemishes only, and not on the black pulley cage area).

More photographs available on request.

Attachments

• DSC_00270.JPG
    DSC_00270.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 2,152
mongo said:
Mavic 631 starfish crankset and front and rear derailleurs. GBP 150.

Crankset and front derailleur are in new condition (never used), and rear derailleur requires elbow grease and tlc to restore it to shiny and new (one or two marks and blemishes only, and not on the black pulley cage area).

More photographs available on request.

Plus registered postage (forgot about that).

which rear dérailleur is it, please - or when does it date from? Hoping for mid to late eighties...

Makrie! :D

Makrie said:
which rear dérailleur is it, please - or when does it date from? Hoping for mid to late eighties...

I'll have to check that. I've had the equipment from in a box in my loft from 1995ish.

mongo said:
Makrie said:

I'll have to check that. I've had the equipment from in a box in my loft from 1995ish.

I haven't been able to date the derailleur to a specific year. I suspect it isn't a mid eighties vintage. More likely an early nineties one, but I'm not absolutely certain. I do have a Mavic brochure..somewhere...in my loft that may help, but it may take some finding.

Thread now 'open' once more as the items are available again.
As a few weeks have now elapsed perhaps it's best to start afresh.
Same price and terms with further pix available upon request.
Thanks, Jason.

Back