shall we have a roadtrip to sherwood pines? 9/5/10??

Dont mess it up on my behalf Dave, would love to come but the boss is away that weekend so I have to work it.

chrisv40":2bu3oie7 said:
Dont mess it up on my behalf Dave, would love to come but the boss is away that weekend so I have to work it.

I'm with Chris on this, if the majority want to go for it then you go, ride, enjoy yourselves without us....

<<sniff>>

Sorry folks the 9th is the one road ride in the year I go to watch, at Lincoln. This actually counts me out for May as cycling occupies weekends of the 1st, 9th, and 23rd, so unless I can sort out some sort of diversionary occupation for swmbo (an affair?) then I'm stuck..... but you never know, so I'll keep an eye on your dates and hope.

I'm fed up with work, turns out they arent going away they are off to see a footie match :roll:

Anyway if its definately moving to June I will book the day off as soon as its confirmed, I know I have to work one Sunday in June and I will find out which tomorrow.

As I said before if enough people were up for it please dont cancel because of me ;)

Back