FS: Working Xtr m900 rear mech....meh..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Admittedly the mech is a little beyond the pale, but he's only asking buttons for this stuff.

Is all retro merchandise that has actually been used, to be derided?

I'm starting to wonder whether this site is actually for people that ride their bikes or just for the elite that can afford to fill their garages with the best toys? :roll:

Tallpaul":s9ess7ub said:
I'm starting to wonder whether this site is actually for people that ride their bikes or just for the elite that can afford to fill their garages with the best toys? :roll:

I certainly hope not Paul - that certainly isn't how I'd describe most of the members that I have had contact with since joining last year!

IMO used retro gear isn't to be derided either, so long as it's suitably advertised as such when advertised for sale.

Maybe you miss my point (not wishing to talk for Jez) but there's no way that mech's condition is 5/10. I would only describe the one i sold this week as 5 or 6/10 and I took it off a bike I rode last weekend!

Tallpaul, I am shocked!! :shock:

I am quite happy riding old bikes that are a little tattier as it makes me feel better :D
It was the 5/10 rating that got me, not the condition of the parts.

Back