New guy!

Horrible.

What role models do Chavs have? I mean, where do they get inspiration to dress like that and do their hair? I could ever understand the tracksuit/trainer thing.

What role models do Chavs have? I mean, where do they get inspiration to dress like that and do their hair? I could ever understand the tracksuit/trainer thing.

I always wonder how they don't realise that they look like Chavs (or do they realise?) and that people are taking the p&^s out of them. WHY would you want to dress like that???

:( Sorry guys, but whenever I professionnaly travel to UK (London, Bath, Sunderland, etc....), I always have the impression that it's a common way to dress (see pic up here) for British "spotty yoof" ! :?

What is a Chav then ? Special breed ? ;)

the typical chav looks like the photo above. he listens to either happy hardcore or commercial hip-hop music, and wears lots of cheap gold jewelery.

the chav breeds at a phenomenal rate, largely due to the state handouts that multiple children can get you.

he is unemployed. his bicycle is stolen, and his car is unroadworthy. he spends his day watching jerry springer style shows where other chavs argue over who impregnated who.

the chav hunts in a pack, and will act hard whilst in said pack. when cornered on their own they will cry like girls.

OK, we have as similar breed around here named "Beauf". Young generation called "Racaille" is dressed like a hip-hop star half way following bling-bling trend and Olympique de Marseille (or Paris St Germain) outfit, preferably wearing Nike shoes costing a daily turnover of forbidden herb deals.

He owns a 9 year old Audi A4 tuned up with large plastic rim covers and a stollen 500 Watts amplified sound system with latest GPS (to round the block).

Needless to mention that a BOOK is an unknown word in his vocabulary.

He voted Segolène Royal, so he could keep up dealing around his block and vertically pave the cop's cars at the same time.

An English chav wouldnt know how to vote, and the only time they would be behind the wheel of an A4 would be if their body kitted up saxo/golf/aged honda had packed up mid way through a cruise around the nearest McDonalds carpark and they happened to stumble across one to steal.

avant.jpg

cote.jpg

arr.jpg

avant.jpg

arr.jpg

avant.jpg

Chavs etc.

Who would have thought that a comment about 'spotty yoofs' could lead to so much. Don't those photo's make you proud to be British? Two random chav tales. On the midland's local news the had the police pleading with the local chav population not to car surf on their saxo and nova cock mobiles. Why the hell not. This has to be an example of evolution in action! A chav who visits up the road with depressing regularity in his 1.4 (feel the power!) corsa with an exhaust wider than a sewer pipe was lamenting the fact it had been for sale for about 2 months and had had no interest! I considered it my duty as a grumpy old git to point out that at least 99.99% of the population would rather be caught climbing out the back of a sheep. I always thought that a yoof was very slightly younger than a spotty oik!

JeRkY":3gcx2ikn said:
An English chav wouldnt know how to vote, and the only time they would be behind the wheel of an A4 would be if their body kitted up saxo/golf/aged honda had packed up mid way through a cruise around the nearest McDonalds carpark and they happened to stumble across one to steal.

I resent GOLF being used in conjunction with CHAV! :shock: most golfs i know of(including the three i have owned) all have been modified with a very tastefull OEM+ look. this is the fine art of modifiying a cars looks whilst making them appear factory. i.e no silly bodykits/spoilers/chrome reeaahhmmmss ect. :LOL: and the citroen saxo( or the clitoris as its known) is the golf owner's natural enemy! :twisted: :mrgreen: ( by the way, i mean all this totally in gest just in case i inadvertantly start a row!) :p :p :p .......oh yeah, proflex rule!! :cool: :cool:

Back