Shimano 1975 - 2000 scan catalog pictures

FluffyChicken":2k1ohefg said:
LTS Biker":2k1ohefg said:
Really weird, I have had an Deore DX STI set with partnumber: ST-M650.
But nowhere in the brochures I could ever find that type.

It was a true DX looking very similar to a XT, but with DX letter and the DX type in it: ST-M650.

Do you have any pictures of it ? and what does the manufacture code say ?

My computer crashed a while ago and lost a lot of pictures also pictures I collected for my website. All shimano pictures.
But I wondered why the code was: ST-M650 and I couldn't find it back in the brochures I have.

Now I also wondered why I suddenly see M900 long cage derailleurs on ebay, while the brochures only mention: Available in medium cage. (not long cage) and later the M950 was available in long and medium.

LTS Biker":3hgs4ano said:
FluffyChicken":3hgs4ano said:
LTS Biker":3hgs4ano said:
Really weird, I have had an Deore DX STI set with partnumber: ST-M650.
But nowhere in the brochures I could ever find that type.

It was a true DX looking very similar to a XT, but with DX letter and the DX type in it: ST-M650.

Do you have any pictures of it ? and what does the manufacture code say ?

My computer crashed a while ago and lost a lot of pictures also pictures I collected for my website. All shimano pictures.
But I wondered why the code was: ST-M650 and I couldn't find it back in the brochures I have.

Now I also wondered why I suddenly see M900 long cage derailleurs on ebay, while the brochures only mention: Available in medium cage. (not long cage) and later the M950 was available in long and medium.

Was the M910 not available in SGS though and people would often just call them M900 XTR on ebay and the like.

Back