Loads of kit for sale

mattwills1978

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

Having almost completed my retro bike, somethings come up which means I'm going to have to sell it. (Gutted!!)

Ideally I'd like to sell it all together but, if none of you are interested, I may consider splitting. To complete the bike all you need to do is build the wheels and rebuild the reconditioned forks.

I can't reduce the photo's enough to upload on this site but, if you're interested send me your email address and I'll send you a few pics.

As follows:

20" 1994 Litespeed Ocoee - Absolutely amazing condition, even the decals are in good nick!! In satin finish which just looks awesome.

2 x Mag 21's - 1 stripped down, resprayed satin grey (by Argos Racing) and have a full packaged rebuild kit so it can be rebuilt, as new. The other is assembled in original condition - working, I bought it for spares!

3 x steerers or various lengths - 1 to fit frame (long) and 2 spares c 8", 1 threaded 1 ahead

Chris King headset - brand new, in silver

NOS XTR Cranks - M900

NOS XTR Rear Mech - M900

Nearly New XTR Front Mech - not sure of the model # - it's the 2nd gen

NOS Ringle Super Bubba hubs 8 speed - in silver

NOS Mavic 217 SUP Ceramic rims (Just bought for £140 - still in plastic wrapping)

NOS XTR Titanium Rear Cassette (8 Speed)

XTR STI - 8 speed + Cantilever - in immaculate condition

NOS Syncros Stem (Black / Ahead / Non Hinged Variety) 1 1/8"

Original Syncros Hardcore Seatpost (Black) all decals still in place

NOS Litespeed Titanium Bars

Mint Flite Titanium - Original and with only 1 very, very minor blemish

NOS Original Shimano SPDs - In Black, no marks and even with the original cleats, still packaged.

KORE Titanium Skewers - Silver F+R

Onza Ules Grips

XTR Cables throughout - built up and tuned in

Obviously this cost quite a bit to build - I spent months searching for parts - bought from across Europe and the USA.

Please only email me if you are genuinely interested in buying this bike - it's gutting enough to have to sell it!!

Thanks

Matt

Sorry Matt but you should know that splitting is allways the way to go.
You yourself collected the parts from allover the place so you should know that people are into doing just that....the only way you are ever going to sell this bike complete is for some plank like me to tell you you wont.

Enjoy the soon to arrive offer.

(Oh yea dibs on the NOS XTR stuff)

Bits for sale

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the interest - looks like breaking both bikes down is the way to go.

I'll have a think today and post a list of parts and prices this evening, along with mailing pics to everyone who's requested.

Kind regards,

Matt

Def interested in the wheels (Super Bubbas on 217) and any XTR left after the guys above have had their dip.

Pics and prices would be great.

Sorry to hear that you have to sell Matt, I'm sure that it is not something that you are doing lightly but if at all possible DON'T SELL!

That said, if you are sure you must sell, I'd be interested in some more details and photos if possible on the following (apologies for being a vulture!):

Syncros Stem (length, rise)
Syncros Seatpost (length, diameter)
Litespeed Titanium Bars

Cheers

Ed

Latest posts

Back