Onza HO brake set-up

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Just bought a NOS set from Hilts - cheers buddy.

Does anyone have a workshop style set-up manual for them?

I've got the original instruction leaflet if that's what you mean?

It's very faded but i can post up a scan of it, although it's difficult to read in the flesh nevermind on a copy.

Tallpaul":2dgaotc9 said:
I've got the original instruction leaflet if that's what you mean?

It's very faded but i can post up a scan of it, although it's difficult to read in the flesh nevermind on a copy.

Paul that would be great - you got PM!

Dan - i reckon you have a whole bike hidden in the back of that wardrobe :LOL: :LOL:

not far off of there matey :LOL: just need a rear tyre and chain :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i cant help it i buy it because its shinny forget about it then go ooowww dont remember buying that years later most of its in boxes ithe shed thow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Keep a close watch on those brakes.

The will almost surely break.

Every pair I've ever see have been cracked unless they were brand new.

I hate to be negative on your new brakes, but they don't have a very good reputation I'm afraid.

Some one on here sent me a pdf if you would like me to forward it.

Rumpfy - thanks I heard the rumours. This bike ain't getting hard use. Am I right that there were more problems with the black ones than silver though :?:

Kaiser - yes please.

the ones that were anodised black were a later batch and were made a bit more shodaly by all accounts :LOL: still a good brake as long as you dont over tighten the bolts thats where the problem is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back