Orange Clockwork , Finished and ridden... Pics pg 4...

Thanks guys,, not sure how it will compare to the C16 for ride, but it did feel twitchy when I went for spin.. :) might have to look for a longer stem ? :?

I know for a fact it will be like chalk and cheese comparing this against the P20 .. nothing I have ridden yet, Ti included comes close.. :)

I changed the headset out today for a ritchey logic one.. and think it looks better..

Need to sort out a shim too for the bars as the stem is 26 dia and is spinning slightly , so might be on the lookout for one if I cant find one in the cave.. :roll:

Then its good to go.. :) ;) ...cant wait.. :)

Really need to stop looking at this.. :roll:

Looking good buddy! Why the change of brakes though? I thought the XT's suited her..

I thought the colour and design worked better with the build tbh,,and they feel a lot nicer than the XT's :)

:LOL: :LOL: I just thought they looked better, I was going to put some 'low' profile XT's on instead, but wanted something a little lighter and different,, I am thinking of changing the chainset over for a Ritchey logic one.. ? not sure though.. ? :LOL:

Thoughts.. ?

The Ritchey is a nice piece and would look good. But the Middleburns fit because they're British.. but saying that they are RS7's so a bit new for the frame.. which will be more period correct?

Oh the decisions we face here in retro-land.. :LOL: :? :LOL:

Well...I forced myself out last night for a spin :)

First impressions are looking promising :) hopefully if I feel ok at the weekend , I'll take her out again for a proper shakedown.. :)

Certainly feels nicer than the C16.. ;)

Looks quality Si :!: That last pic is good use of the volcanic ash ......er what ash !! :cool:

looking cooooool :cool: :cool:
Really nice build this one, nothing too mad, just plain and simple. are you saving a few g's by not have bar plugs in?

Last pic is just an awesome pic, retrobike or not ;) :) :cool:

Thanks guys, steve, yea tried to keep the build workman like :)

That last shot is one of my favorites.. good night for photos.. :)

Here's a couple more.. :)

Back