If you have stuff to sell, where do you put it, here or ebay

Hermit

Retro Guru
Just wondering where most people prefer to sell stuff off?

If I see some interesting stuff on ebay I sometimes (unless I'm really interested in it myelf! ;) ) post it on the ebay watch section, but I wonder how much of this is being sold by people on here anyway, so they end up looking at their own stuff on the ebay watch forum?

I'd like to think we get first choice on here, but then if you've got some nice trick bits to sell you want to maximise your profit, yes?

And then I suppose it can be difficult to put a value on something if your selling it here, so maybe the bay is better if your unsure?

I know, stop babbling and go to the pub :!: :?: ;)

How long is that piece of string and how much do you want it/want to sell it??

I put things on here first and then on ebay. I'm not so much after the most money rather than a good home :) so would rather give away something to a cool guy on here then sell to anyone on ebay.

Need/desire to me is greater than a fat buck :)

Alison

Here first offcourse. Would had a much better feeling if anyone in here bought a bike from me, then some unknown ebay person.

also here first if you want to sell quickly,

ebay auctions need to be 7 or 10 days to get the best possible coverage to potential buyers,

Cheers for the replies :)

Good to see that (some ;) ) people do put it on here first?

Guess the ideal thing is to post here first and if no takers put in on ebay, but how to value stuff? :roll:

search the forum for previous sales

and completed listings on ebay, note getting the right keywords and typos in the title makes a difference on ebay

Back