Dalby ride - Sunday 23rd May

I think when you see the work that goes into maintaining those trails and the facilities £7 seems pretty fair towards the costs IMO. :roll: If value for money is an issue we could look at crossing a patch of water at £2.70 each way. :!: Secret entry point at Barton upon Humber - swim whilst holding bike above head.

:LOL: :LOL:

I agree the work involved in maintaining the trails and walkways at Dalby is massive. Nice safe parking and bike washing facilities not to mention 2 great cafes as well :D

chrisv40":3u1siobx said:
Sounds like you know it better than any of us so you can be the guide :LOL:

Might be able to cut transport costs again on this one if Dave is taking the pick up, we could probably all get in my car then.

More than happy to do my usual route. We would still have the option at Dixons Hollow to do the extra bit if peeps wanted to.
For anyone that hasnt done the red route or for that matter a trail centre of any description it certainly opened my eyes. It really is superb - fast flowing singletrack in abunndance - a few technical bits thrown in, but nothing too dodgy IMO and the luxury of 1 way only, bikes only trails. I just thought it would be a few forrest tracks - very, very wrong.
Rave over :D

The only time I've biked in Dalby was to Race (MTB) that I remember and that was in the early 90's. So I assume it's changed quite a bit, what with trails and things n stuff. Probably not walked around since either.

Yeah, it was similar here - my sister lives that way on and she invited me up there for the first time last year - I thought it was going to be really boring. The one real big negative is that you get a bug for it and suddenly riding around where I live seems extremely boring in comparison - even though for Lincolnshire I am probably very lucky with my location.
Honestly chap - if you dont come down those final set of steps on the final descent outside the cafe with a huge grin on your face then I will buy the first round of coffees ;) :D

should be ok with this car show pending :roll:

i usually start at dixons hollow and start the red route there,this way i get a lunch break at purple thingy cafe and aint knackered for the best bits,cos ive already riden them.then ride back up through to dixons for a play :D

wow!this sounds great,i didnt realise it was a bike complex i just thought we was going up yorkshire somewhere for a ride :?

i have never been before so looking forward to it. how busy does it get?

Back