The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavic 46t non-compact chainring

I found a Mavic 46t non-compact chainring amongst a bag of parts I had stored at my parents house. How much would the chainring be worth? It's essentially new, but appears to have been fitted and had a couple of revolutions with a chain on (shown extremerly faintly on the teeth).

Shown at the bottom of this pic:

18042010151.jpg

Nos Red ano mavic laced to a really faded red hope XC[?] 6 bolt disc hub

Not bothered about the hub though if youre into pink its a good match for it.
So whats the rim worth really. :?

Hi guys
Little help pricing up this robinson mini BMX frame, at a guess its early to mid eighties model. It great condtion but does need new sticker set

What could I ask for this for chaps??? not sure what to ask for it but it is complete and never even seen a bike before so never used

Picture to follow

A brand new complete LX group set in black the model numbers is M560

The group set includes

· Chainset

· Bottom bracket

· Shifter brake lever pods

· Cantilever brakes (front and rear)

· Front and rear hubs

· Front mech

· Rear mech

· Chain and cassette

Everything is brand new and just old stock, I think it is from the 1992 era and its a 7 speed group set.

Chainset

The chainset is black shimano LX. Part number fc-m560. It is square taper and has arm lengths of 170mm. The bottom bracket to go with it is part BB-un51it is shell width 68mm and axle width 113mm to suit the chainset.

Shifters

The shifters are black 7speed LX ones. The brake lever is part of the shifter. Part number

ST-M560

Rear mech

The rear mech is again black LX part number RD-M560

Front mech

The front mech is part FD-M560. It is a band mech with a band width of 28.6mm with a bottom pull cable rooting. The band has a very small bit of paint missing on the actual band (only minor).

Brakes

It comes with a full set of black LX cantilever brakes part number BR-M560

The hubs

Front is HB-M560 it is black shimano LX and is 36 hole, And is on quick release.

The rear hub is FH-M560 and again is black LX 36 hole, Also on quick release

Chain and cassette

The chain is the original one from the group set and has the fixing pin still with it, but it comes with a modern power link for ease of fitting.

The cassette is the original 12-28 7speed with the locking nut.

What could I ask for this for chaps??? not sure what to ask for it but it is complete and never even seen a bike before so never used

pm sent

Cheers

'90s saddles

Just picked up a '95 Selle Italia and a '91 Kona OEMed Avocet:

IMG_3801.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

eBay seems to indicate prices ranging from $5 to $50, which isn't that helpful.

I would say they are in good condition, some mild scratches and wear but nothing too scary.

What are they worth?

M

1992 Specialized Stumpjumper in metallic purple.

reasonable condition 18" framce (17" C to C) 22" top tube.
230420101481.jpg

However the chainstay (drive side) will need attention.

230420101482.jpg

absolutely mint pace rc200 and orange vitamin t2

the pace i think ita a f7 or f8 kitted out with xtr components hope hubs pace discs , forks ringle stem, middleburn cranks , syncros seat post titanium saddle ringle stem , bottle cage cost me a small fortune when i bought it , this bike is absolutely brand new not a mark on it , can only be described as new can anyone give me some idea what they are worth as i am thinking of selling them , the vitammin t2 can only be described as the same but this has mostly xt running gear this looks stunning with most components in a anodided red finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back