shall we have a roadtrip to sherwood pines? 9/5/10??

lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
howdy guys. now i am mobile again i was thinking we aught to have a trip over to sherwood pines sometime? when would be good for people? i'm assuming a sunday. this weekend is lincoln, i'll have to repay the mrs "quality time" the following weeking and that puts us into may. dont want to clash with dalby.

what do we think?

i'll post a thread directing the midlands boys over to this. they know their way round the off piste sections.

The Pines is ok, rode there end of last year and did their 2 pre-marked routes.

This may be more do-able for me than Dalby.

If the date works and SWMBO can be pacified I'd love to join you. We have Three Tribes on May 1st and Ed (Orange71) has his Farlton Fell ride on 23rd.
The person to guide you round the Pines is Mat (Unocogero). He knows it that well it REALLY is worth trying to work round his weekends.
When you start getting an idea of dates can you post on the east mids section.
Be good to meet up. :D

right. how about we aim for 9/5?

it misses 5/5/10 nicely, and is betwixt lincoln and dalby rides?

what do we think?

unocogero is happy to lead us round and he knows the bits lots of others dont. how do we feel about the date? let me know and i'll check with the midlanders too.

lewis1641":2jyeyyrp said:
right. how about we aim for 9/5?

it misses 5/5/10 nicely, and is betwixt lincoln and dalby rides?

what do we think?

Yes, we cant clash with 5/5/10 because....well, just because.

However, I'm at a car show all weekend 8-9/5. But dont move it just because of me :LOL:

yeah 5/5 is definately a worry :?

lincoln is this weekend. dalby is 23rd so 9th gives a week on, week off which is good for keeping marriages alive!

failing that it would mean shifting it into june

edit, but we could do one in june as well!

Latest posts

Back