Coolwall - Klein

Coolwall - Klein

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BITD I never really got the impresion Klein were bikes for 'ponces' or 'yuppies' etc., they were just bikes I wanted to own/ride. as they looked so different/striking.

It's been touched an already the fact that it's often cool to dislike brands and I think Klein is in the firing line here. Now I'm sticking my neck out in saying I don't like Fat Chances, they were never on the radar BITD so why should I want one now....maybe to tick the box and to be 'approved' by other riders 'in the know'?

If I buy another retrobike I'd like it to be a Dolomite Attitude above all else...it's sub zero :D

cool,

2010_0410month0037.jpg

I'm going to abstain :eek: probably don't like them and I wouldn't really consider them cool. But then again I wouldn't mind a Rascal(maybe a B or C list bike) and I saw one BITD in Dales and it was very cool. Nowadays I think I've seen too many garage queens and far far too much $$$£££ to be cool :? Bordering on uncool but not enough to vote. Mixed feelings I guess.

Colin
Thanks for posting that photo.
After 8 pages its nice to get back to the point.
Always liked the look of the Attitude.
One of those bikes I'd really like to ride one day, to see if it matched my expectations.
Saw a nice Klein today too, a more modern one. Black with gold decals and gold wheels. It passed me going the other way, looked really nice.
Cool for me.

well i've got one so yes

even if to the purist on here it's not a real one

internal cable routing and klein frame material will have to be good enough for me tho i really wanted one in red yellow white team colours of mid 90s not the bland blue mine is painted

If your riding/driving/walking along and you catch half a glimps out of the corner of your eye...a flash.... and it causes you to phisically make the effort to clock "what ever it was" before it dissapears............(even though you are with your other half and you know that she will know you are looking (and she would really rather you were clocking some birds bits....than a bike....but you still look)) then..............that has to be cool.

Not a fan though.

My only problem with saying Klein are cool is the Trek ownership. Those bikes are not cool.
But i still voted cool :D

Back