21" Orange P7 Frameset- SOLD

D_XZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
21” Orange P7 1994 Nickel plated frame & forks
Sale includes:
Deore Headset
Original seatpost with San Marco Rolls saddle, saddle a bit worn but good.
2 x Orange SK8 stems included (different lengths) but only 1 good wedge.
Original bars good condition
Original barends (pretty scratched - can just see the ghost of the orange logo on one of them)
Frame had some chipping through the nickel underneath the drive side chainstay when I got it so I treated it with kurust and used silver hammerite metal paint. This is not really visible as its on the underside of the chainstay I used a lizardskin – I’ve tried to show in the pics but it doesn’t show up well on camera. Previous owner scratched his postcode under the BB but hasn't gone through the nickel.

When I first got this 2 years ago I poured kurust internally through all the tubes, turning the frame around to cover all surfaces. Did this twice, then repeated with Hammerite direct to metal paint 2 times. Left on a radiator for 24 hours between each step. There was no visible corrosion looking down the seatube/headtube etc… but being an old steel frame I wanted to give it this protection anyway.

Asking for £130 delivered

Also selling Orange DYnamo road frame:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98236

Attachments

• oranges 007.jpg
    oranges 007.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,029
  • oranges 008.jpg
    oranges 008.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 1,029
  • oranges 006.jpg
    oranges 006.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,029
pics of touched up areas:

Attachments

• oranges 004.jpg
    oranges 004.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,028
  • oranges 005.jpg
    oranges 005.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,028
Got one and love it bump!

I've got one of these in my collection and it's my favourite off-road ride :D :D :D

Might be just that the size is perfect or it might be that they pour in some special Yorkshire magic, just before they leave the factory.

Hope you get what you're after BUMP

Latest posts

Back