SOLD 60's Raleigh,wrapoverstays, Campy derailleur, GB brakes

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD I bought this from the local round table for much needed funds for local charities, I'm that kind of giving person :D

Anyway I don't have any real use for it, I've checked it over, cleaned it up a bit and adjusted it so she's ready for someone to take it that step further and actually use it, do it up completely or part it out :cool: .

Frame is 22.25" c-c 22.5 c-t, top tube is 22.5" Overall she's not massively heavy at 12.5kg No dents but signs of use, not bad condition really. Some very small amounts of surface rust but nothing to worry about.

27" Q/R alloy Weinmann/Maillard wheels both in good shape and spin freely, polish up quite nicely too. The Michelin world tours are cracking but they do hold air.
GB Coureur 66 centre pull brakes work well & are in good order & GB stem is nice.
Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur in good condition if somewhat a bit dirty.
Cottered chainset (46t) teeth a little worn but not badly by any stretch. Nice pair of quill pedals that rotate fine, could do with cleaning up but not damaged in any way. The caps unscrew so you can service the bearings.
Regina Syncro 90 13-26 in good order.
Currently fitted with an MTB bar with 200GS cantilever brakes and a simple friction gear lever. These work fine but obviously not in keeping with the bike(i've got some drop bars & basic levers I can swap these for) Saddle is a Raleigh gel type which is also good.
Very nice white mudguards & white AFA pump.

Collection preferred (I'm 2 minutes off J9 A1) but could deliver within a reasonable distance for 20p per mile covered. Letchworth train station is 25 mins from Cambridge, 30 min from Kings Cross.
I could possibly post & would be about £15 but I'd have to get a box and see what dimensions I can get the package to before firming up a price.
I'm after £65 collected.

Back