Mmm, Orange C16R spotted in my local dump, but.... should I?

no,he doesnt post the questions,but he does get the hump easily.best to leave the bidding at 99p,like suggested.stitch him right up,like he tried to do.maybe winding him up will be fun too though,he just sent me a reply,saying he makes £100,000 a year from that tip,and it paid for his house,a quad and a jet ski,its amazing what people throw away!

deore 2":3pmsy2vu said:
he just sent me a reply,saying he makes £100,000 a year from that tip,and it paid for his house,a quad and a jet ski,its amazing what people throw away!

Does HMRC know about this?

Blimey :shock: I'm in the wrong job, no wonder I see all those Ferrari's parked up at the tip :LOL:

Try not to mention the tip too much guys, if you ask him questions, he might just suss that it's something to do with me, and I use it quite a lot ... of course, I'll deny any knowledge of it being on ebay or any questions ... :?:

Cheers :LOL:

his reply to me said he didnt work at the tip this was 2 days ago and that hes only selling the frame and every thing else is a bonus what a giant male chicken this bloke is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The tip runners near me in Malton used to sell the stuff, £1 here £2 there. I thought well if someone’s thrown it out and they can get a few pounds out of it that’s cool with me. The council stopped this about a year ago and I've been told that some gets given to poor people who they feel need it such as the homeless who have been given somewhere to live and the “good stuffâ€

I've nowt against the Tip Blokees harvesting out the tat and making some extry quids- after all, if they just left it would go to landfill........but asking £70 for a bike when yer actually standing in the tip itself is brass neck of the first order!! Twenty quid, and a fiver for yer trouble, Good Yeoman of the Tip, that's fair if ye ask me...........Still, I would rather they get the loot than the local council, who no doubt would use it to feed their already fat faces on.

Cheers,
Dav

I'm kind of thinking good luck to him, if he makes money off what other people where throwing away I se no problem in that.

Back