1992 Orange Vitamin T. *Finished for now, 3/6/2010.*

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Managed to delete all my pictures on the site so I've had to replace them. Check out page 3. :roll:

Here's my new toy :D Couldn't wait to post it up so I've not even washed it yet. It's the original model built in Dec '92 so a '93 bike.

Never thought I'd be able to afford a Vit-T but when this one came up in my size I couldn't resist. After deciding what I could sell to fund this (kidney, soul, house etc) beavis and myself had a road trip to Derby yesterday and now it's mine!! (thanks Ed ;) )

I've not been out for a full test run yet but from the limited time I've spent in the saddle I have to say I love it :D Beavis and Giant-One also had a spin and none of us can believe how much damping a titanium frame offers. Thought the back tyre was soft at first :oops: Can't stop looking at the frame details and the welds. Lovely.

I'm not too sure about the aluminium forks yet as they're rock solid and seem slightly at odds with the rest of the bike. I've been thinking RC30's or 35's but any other suggestions would be appreciated. It'll be running the current forks for a while though as I now have no money to either buy some more or service my RC35's :roll:

My build plans involve M900, Syncros and reducing the purple content a little. I'll post up more pictures and a spec list once I'm underway :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Very tasty ! ...another person who's ti dream has become real! Enjoy it lad ! :D ... my ti day has not come yet !

If this had been smaller I would have been straight in for it.. :roll:

Tis one very tasty bike! Awesome it found a good home! Get out there and ride it hard buddy! :twisted:

Thought the back tyre was soft at first
- that'll be the front tyre :oops: :LOL:

The forks were OEM apparently - but I agree they really don't do it justice - it felt really harsh I always thought.

Enjoy it anyway :D

Back