Blackmount/Glen Etive - Sat24/Sun25 APRIL AFTERMAaaa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you have the "lock-on" pannier clips - lucky you. Mine are just the hook over jobbies so need to fabricate something with cable ties and/or bungee straps :roll:

yeah clip on, but they have not been used for more than 10 years so we will see how they get on :LOL:

Have we got a confirmed list of day/overnighters then?

me defo for the overnighter hard bast@rd run :cool:

clockworkgazz":1voflxag said:
yeah clip on, but they have not been used for more than 10 years so we will see how they get on :LOL:

Have we got a confirmed list of day/overnighters then?

me defo for the overnighter hard bast@rd run :cool:

:LOL: you're just looking forward to the drinking ;)

8am rise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: we want photographic proof !!

I'll be camping at the BoO overnight
Anybody camping near us must like dogs ;) ,theyre likely to bark at you so dont be alarmed.

On Islay tommorrow (working :roll: ) but will make time to get equipment checklist up by Tuesday.

Stoves/fuel - I have a tiny gas unit which runs off resealable cannisters - will probably take this, along with small pan/cookset.

Anyone any ideas re tasty dehydrated scoff? I had some porridge today after a run and it was berluddy excellent :p

Hey Panda
Nothing wrong with porridge, when I walked the West Highland Way I lived on it and I was wild camping so I was fully loaded.

Too true - in an earlier (fitter) life I was a constant hillwalker/climber/camper and lived off the stuff in various forms. At one point my Curried Porridge was legendary in student flats throughout Glasgow :LOL:

Porridge. Oxo cube. Curry powder. Raisins if feeling flush.

Yum.....I kid you not :cool:

Did Glenfinnan through Knoydart to Glen Affric on the stuff........ :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back