'92 N*O*S SCOTT UNISHOCK suspension fork

I also had a set new in 93

had a set on my first mtb a GT tequesta......coil spring....48mm travel....friends could hear me coming with the spings.....scrapping inside :( . Swapped the spings to elastomers..... :? still sucked in water.....gave them to my brother...then my mag21's too I felt sorry for giving him the scotts.... :LOL:
I think he' still got them both...... :)

I'll see your NOS Unishock (1 1/4" threaded) & raise you a NOS Unishock VR (1 1/8" threaded). Both still in the box. I'll take pics and post up.

lol how could we ride such stuff.........

I came off a ktm with 275mm front travel...plush forks & 300mm rear ohlins....
haha my first mtb.......bouncing along the trail like a pogo stick no dampening at all......thankgod for arms & legs.... :LOL:
my ti rigids have better travel than those scotts.......
but they were lighter than the steel forks that came on the bike........hehe
Cheers
Conrad.....
luved my mag 21's......once I got the oil height & weight & pressures......sorted........ :D
and a ti bolt upgrade kit
conrad

i have 4 sets, 3 are shown here - a Nos set of white ones, carbonfibre Liteflite's and also a set of S's

Attachments

• PICT0119 [1024x768].JPG
    PICT0119 [1024x768].JPG
    177 KB · Views: 5,071
I like the carbon version

yes they r a cool fork......soo wanted it to be in ti......a real light weight....pity it was never build....... :cry:
could get 1 made though...........but my wife would kill me..... :LOL:
conrad

I had one just like the white and green there on my 92 Fire Mountain back in 1994. I cut the steerer tube off my project two's and brazed them in place of the scott steerer tube cause they wouldn't fit.

Worst. Decision. Ever.

Re:

mattbrown":3g57e5a6 said:
i have 4 sets, 3 are shown here - a Nos set of white ones, carbonfibre Liteflite's and also a set of S's

Hi Matt - trawling for Unishocks :facepalm:

Are any of yours up for sale?

Cheers, Alec

Back