Lincoln ride - Sunday 25 April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 Gt Tequesta if my new wheels are sorted, waiting for a new cassette and chain.

Otherwise probably the Alpinestars.

Pickle":2fb27a26 said:
Ok, what weapons are you all bringing out to play?

Pickle - 1994 GT Karakoram (ss)
I may have a new toy to play on ;)

If not the trusty ol' Clockwork.

New toy andy?

If mike has a bike i'll be on the saracen. If not he'll be riding that and i'll probably be on the inbred. Or i might give the khs one last chance to fit me.

Looks good boys! I'll have to duck out at the top off the heath as i've work later in the day :cry: See you next sunday! Still good for a 11am kick off? I'll use the 'I finished work at 3am excuse' now if i'm flagging at the back :shock:

Awkward Kid":fs37c1ku said:
Looks good boys! I'll have to duck out at the top off the heath as i've work later in the day :cry: See you next sunday! Still good for a 11am kick off? I'll use the 'I finished work at 3am excuse' now if i'm flagging at the back :shock:

Yea, 10.30am for 11am

No worries Oliver, I'll be at the back with you :LOL:

so transport. shall we rendezvous at mikes say 9.30. bikes in pickup with myself and one other. that would mean 3 up in either of the chris's cars?

Only one to look out for is Chrisv40, if he's still not smoking at least. Smoking was the only thing keeping him back with us. Lukily he's always had a few teething problem on his bikes but if the Univega comes out we have no chance :D
So bring some cigs to feed to him :LOL:

actually, truth be told i've been lulling you all into a false sense of security.

my fat suite is coming off next weekend.

eat my dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back