Lincoln ride - Sunday 25 April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
just realised the ride coincides with a big vw show at santa pod. grr.

its cheaper to ride a bike though !

legrandefromage":3dooi5ws said:
went for a quick sprint yesterday and thought my thighs were gonna explode.

so, should be fun....

My ride a couple of weeks ago with Andy killed my legs.....took me a while to get up and down the stairs at home :oops:

Note to self - dont ride SS for 2 1/2 hrs when you havent ridden for 3 months :roll:

Pickle":vbxfupsa said:
legrandefromage":vbxfupsa said:

so, should be fun....

My ride a couple of weeks ago with Andy killed my legs.....took me a while to get up and down the stairs at home :oops:

Note to self - dont ride SS for 2 1/2 hrs when you havent ridden for 3 months :roll:

You'll be in good company with us.

FluffyChicken":10awuiks said:
Pickle":10awuiks said:
legrandefromage":10awuiks said:

so, should be fun....

Ahh, good :LOL:

I used to ride 3-4 times a week a year or so back, but with work getting busy, family etc it dwindled to once a week.

Since setting up my own business in November and actually opening the office in January, well, my ride with Andy has been the first! :roll:

Pickle":3iip1wun said:
FluffyChicken":3iip1wun said:
Pickle":3iip1wun said:
legrandefromage":3iip1wun said:

so, should be fun....

Ahh, good :LOL:

I used to ride 3-4 times a week a year or so back, but with work getting busy, family etc it dwindled to once a week.

Since setting up my own business in November and actually opening the office in January, well, my ride with Andy has been the first! :roll:

I've done 4 or 5 rides now this year with this lot, other than a quick pop round to my Parents (about a mile) and a solo ride some time before Christmas. All have been 15 to 20 miles. These are the only rides I've done since err I was working in Cardiff some 5 years ago or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back