The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you want to list it on ebay anyway then the only true way to to find out it's value is to list with lots of good pictures and a very good description, start at 99p and no reserve (takes balls but sometimes worth the gamble). The value it reaches will be it's market value. Reserve prices and bad pictures/descriptions puts a lot of people off bidding. Maximise the appeal and the bidders will come, remember it only takes 2 people who really want it for the price to go high.

Klein Pulse II

OK after several PM's asking if i want to sell my Klein I need some help putting a value on it.

1996 Klein Pulse II.

I have owned the bike since new, rode it up until 2000 then put it away in the garage, and it's not seen daylight for about 10 years, that was until today

Will get more pics and full spec soon

Over the years it got a bit of a mix match of parts (don’t ask)
XTR rear mech
LX front mech
XT shifters
Middleburn RS3 cranks
Middleburn big ring pace middle and small rings
Avid rear V brake
Magura race line front brake
RST forks
Ritchey hubs and rims

I will try to find the syncros stem and seat post out as the short stem and riser bars are horrible on it, not to mention the RST's think I have the Judy SL are somewhere as well

untitled-1_1271009994.jpg

Thanks in advance, Dave

Any AMP Research experts care to offer their opinions on what a '94-ish AMP B3 would be worth? Both shock need servicing according to the seller but the frame looks to be in very nice condition and no cracks (at least that what he says). Assuming all this to be true, what do you think this bike is worth? It's not mine but I'd like to make it mine :D so if you have an idea of how much I should offer, I'd really appreciate it.

Attachments

• fork and head tube.jpg
    fork and head tube.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,453
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,453
What do you think my attitude is worth?mainly want to know if it
is covered under my contents insurance or if I should get specific insurance cover for my bikes.I guess this is the most valuable one.

2010_0410month0032.jpg

F moser alloy road frame from a few years back . It's a 60cm with a 1 " headtube and Italian bb. Not mine though belongs one of my mates. Going to put it up for sale just as frame only i think.
Any body seen anything similar? Done a bit of searching on the web and bay but can't seem to find a lot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike.

Attachments

• Andy's Frame..JPG
    Andy's Frame..JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,378
2001 Kona Kula Frame

OK, pics to follow....

I'm curious to get a price idea before advertising it.

2001 Kona Kula 18" Frame

Scandium Ultralite tubes

BT Yellow

No Decals, But no dents or bangs. Ridden for about 2 years. Garage for the last 5 at least.

Amazing ride, but I'm all steel nowdays.

'99 Kona cinder cone

1999 Kona cinder cone frame in blue.
19 c to top.
Scuffed and scratched but still nice.
I'm just after a rough idea of price before I stick a for sale post up.
I can get pictures if needed.

Thanks

Pace Steerer-Stem

Any ideas on what's this worth please - NOW SOLD! :)

PaceStStem1.jpg

Cheers

1989 ? GT Karakoram k2. Mainly original right down to tyres and grips. Full Dx groupset. Some rust around B\B area but apart from that nice paint (Galactic fade).
Only used now to take my wee boy out in his childs seat which he's now out growing so the bike will be up for sale soon.
Can get pictures if required.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back