NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Hi all,
I'm going to have a bit of a clearout next week and as I'm generally useless at posting out I'm going to open the man cave doors next week and let you locals rumage through the piles of stuff I'm letting go.

There is...
Several wheelsets, some good, some hack
forks,
a few frames
cranksets (Inc Cooks E and RS)
modern stuff
bars, stems, seatposts, headsets, saddles etc etc
Tioga Discdrive wheel on Araya/ XT

plus a few complete bikes/projects....
Moots Rigormootis Singlespeed (dibs to Salty)
Mountain Goat WTR
Stumpjumper
Klein Quantum
Yeti Fro frameset with parts inc proto FTW stem.

If you want to pop along and haggle just let me know- I'm never too far away. Can also bring stuff to Kirroughtree next w'end.

Si have you got any suspension forks with disc mounts and 200+ long steerer in 1'' 1/8?

looking forward to a test ride on the moots.........

saltyman":21itjcsm said:
Si have you got any suspension forks with disc mounts and 200+ long steerer in 1'' 1/8?

looking forward to a test ride on the moots.........

Oldskool or modern Rich?

either mate, going on the silver sannie.

let me know if you want me to pop up to view the moots this morning bud.

Anyone fancy an evening bimble tonight?? Riding along the river to the sea, up the coast then back to Morpeth through the woods. 15-16 miles but flat and big ring-able. Would suit the Moots saltyman ;)
7pm start at Bothal Castle.

Went to Thrunton today for the 1st time in far too long. Fantastic ride. Although HP Sauce is shut?? Good variations on the original tracks, the trail pixies have been busy :LOL:
The main objective was to be sat on Coe crag with my legs over the edge and drinking in the view. :cool: The original track down through the trees has been reopened!!!! It was like finding an old friend, superb :D The general descent off the crag through is alot tougher than it used to be, but huge fun. :D :cool:

P20":2e8ix1pc said:
The original track down through the trees has been reopened!!!! It was like finding an old friend, superb :D The general descent off the crag through is alot tougher than it used to be, but huge fun. :D :cool:

P20, whereabouts is that?

Here:

4524296272_0d4e8998cc_o.jpg

The track was diverted as it was quite badly worn. The newer track can be seen on the map.

Back