Coolwall - Klein

Coolwall - Klein

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Enjoyed looking at the Attitudes and Adroits on display at Harry Halls in Manchester BITD and being impressed by the concept.

Never wanted to own one as I knew I'd be terrified of damaging the paintjob or putting a dent in it.

Finally got to ride one of the last pre-trek ones.

Wasn't overly impressed.

Not cool now, but definitely cool for the innovations made back then.
Press-fit BBs? Check
Integrated headsets? Check
Oversize tubes? Check
Internal cable routing? Check

Three words (OK, one is a contraction) that contain all you need to know:-

THEY'RE NOT STEEL

That is all.

Well, as they look like Cannondales with 'Don't bloody crash and scratch me' paintjobs I would say uncool as the only Cannondale I had was a M800 and the biggest pile of shite I've ever ridden. Uncomfortable, bad tracking etc etc. Bikes for walls in American sitcoms..............

t1nt1n":2wyke4a7 said:
Well, as they look like Cannondales with 'Don't bloody crash and scratch me' paintjobs I would say uncool as the only Cannondale I had was a M800 and the biggest pile of shite I've ever ridden. Uncomfortable, bad tracking etc etc. Bikes for walls in American sitcoms..............

Interesting. By that logic, I should dump my girlfriend because she has 2 boobies, brunette hair and is about the same height as my last one. Given what a b*tch the first one turned out to be, I'm sure the current girlfriend will be exactly the same. :roll:

SF Klein":2wm0e1o5 said:
t1nt1n":2wm0e1o5 said:

Interesting. By that logic, I should dump my girlfriend because she has 2 boobies, brunette hair and is about the same height as my last one. Given what a b*tch the first one turned out to be, I'm sure the current girlfriend will be exactly the same. :roll:

Lend me yours and I'll give it a go and maybe change my mind :D

hollidayspx1.jpg

Gator Linear fade is indeed cool, having seen (and bought) Paul's GLF Rascal in the flesh, I can vouch that photo's really don't do the paint scheme any justice at all...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back