SSEC 2010 ~ Roll Call!

ededwards":ort8q8x3 said:
sinnett177":ort8q8x3 said:
Gutted to be missing this, have a great time and please put up loads of pics to rub in my misery further :cry:

Please say that it isn't bike polo (pretty sure it isn't as I can't see you as a mallet polisher).
Sad to say its a poorly family member, but I feel much better now knowing i'm not a mallet polisher! Will be seeing you this Sunday though Ed.

I've tried looking back through the posts to see who is attending but can't quite make it out from "I have an invite" to "I'm in" to "I have an important bike polo commitment".

So, post up that you're coming and I'll edit a list in this post:

Me
Velomaniac
Messiah
Jamie Dyer
ZigZag

Oh, and not sure if I'm being slow, but where is the campsite?

Campsites beside Speech House hotel, least ways the big field i've seen beside said hotel from arial photos looks the right place ;)

Velomaniac is attending as is Messiah, Jamie Dyer, ZigZag from MacRetroland :D

Myself, "Mrs Gil", Ian S and a handful of other fools will be there...

Just trying to cobble a bike together, think I'm going to play the "coaster brake" card on this one :D

I am not planing on riding but will try to be there on the saturday .

any idea what time the event is taking place and a post code for me to get there ?

cchris2lou":mn066y4u said:
I am not planing on riding but will try to be there on the saturday .

any idea what time the event is taking place and a post code for me to get there ?
Where: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=36 ... &A=Y&Z=115

Saturday Itinerary:

Saturday 17th April
08:00 Sign On opens until 09:30
10:00 All riders and followers gather for a mass ride to the start line (Approx 4 miles away)
11:00 Le mans style start
15:00ish Finish and ride back to the campsite
17:00 Prize Giving
18:30 Live Music
19:30 Food

Pretty sure you can't get entry unless you are entered/riding. Sheldon has been limited on numbers by the FofD people. 99% sure, wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey.
I'll be there Ed, need to decide what cheese to bring :D
Won't be there until early saturday morning though.

Back