Pawn Shop Find of the Decade!! KLEIN CONTENT!

WOW great find. i dream of finding some thing like that in a cash converters. No luck yet.

were are the rigid forks?

SF Klein":3c5d7nh8 said:
Wu-Tangled":3c5d7nh8 said:
lewis1641":3c5d7nh8 said:
run out of money and they load you cash secured agianst an asset. if you dont pay back by a particular time they sell your goods.) so probably a sad story

indeed.

Could be a silver lining to the story = the bike is in good condition so perhaps sat unused. With all the unemployment and the many home foreclosures here in California, perhaps the owner was at risk for losing their home so they pawned their Klein and got to keep their house.

With all the home foreclosures and unemployment in CA, there could be other Unicorns out there lurking in the pawnshops.

Something tells me this pawn didn't get the previous owner much, if the price is so low it can't be disclosed.

Agency_Scum":fyuk1z40 said:
Oh go on....TELL US WHAT YOU PAID!
Trust us, we're all grown-ups here. We can handle it.

If I ever decided to sell it that could really ruin my leverage ;)

Lets just say I could have walked out with a Huffy or beach cruiser for about the same price! This bike was completely overlooked and probably brought in by a man with a crack habit!

Fattyboombatty":18zi4kf9 said:
.....and probably brought in by a man with a crack habit!

....that means "stolen." Better stick with the mortgage and they didn't care any more story---somehow less tragic?

Nice pic up in any case.

Hey,
It's not a handgun! It was obviously unridden, so I'm gonna enjoy the crap out of it! It still has serial numbers so I'm pretty sure it never killed anyone either :D

Fattyboombatty":mzpe6xb4 said:
If I ever decided to sell it that could really ruin my leverage ;)
Why??... it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.. should you decide to sell.

People are buying cheap and selling for profit all the time, on here and pretty much everywhere else..

Recent times it seems people are eager to hear about others good fortune.. so you would actually be having a positive effect on people by spilling the beans..

Lovely looking bike, by the way..... :cool:

Back