Sorry Chaps, I have resigned as Anglian AEC

Really sorry to hear about that. All the best for him, you and your family. And thanks for your dedication.

Really sorry to hear about Jake Chris, don't know what else to say cept that really sucks. You have our numbers if you need anything.

O, and when are you bringing him riding at Thetford?

im sorry to here jakes getting worse mate me and terri are here for you if you need anything mate and i hope you all have a great time in florida you three deserve it and as all here would say anything anytime mate were here

Pickle":35koueak said:
Brought a lump to my throat reading that Chris :(

If the treatment doesnt hurt the little man, keep it up and get as much time as you can.

Me too. So sorry to hear about this Chris. I hope you can all have some amazing time and experiences together that will remain with you always.

Gus

Would just like to wish you and your family the best for the next few months.

Thanks for the sterling work you've done as Anglian AEC so far - you've made this one of the strongest regions.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son, hope you have a fab time on your hols, best wishes and hugs to you and your family, L x

All the best mate. You have done a great job as AEC. If you ever need anything please just shout, we are here for you buddy.

Latest posts

Back