1994 Specialized Stumpjumper

Easy_Rider":dsvh3sxl said:
Absolutley beautiful :cool:

Don't hate me for saying this, but just my opinion, as nice as the A-TAC is, I do feel a skinny stem would look better, somethng like a Ritchey Forcelight. Minor criticism :oops:

Still love the bike though :D

Don't be worried, I encourage constructive criticism ;)

Thought about that but only had the ATAC spare in 1" ahead. Something maybe to see about as time goes by. Bike is comfy for me as it is for the moment so I'll leave it for now. :)

Agree with Gravy Monster, i always really liked this year's colour.

Looks good this one. Silver suits it.

Really nice, one of these went for £99 on ebay a year or two ago, still kicking myself for not bidding!

Trevor.

Thorpie":15ywn8u4 said:
Really nice, one of these went for £99 on ebay a year or two ago, still kicking myself for not bidding!

Trevor.

a frameset is about to go for about £125 up today.

I agree a slimmer stem would be perfect, ritchey or such like. I always found a stumpy to ride well. Nice machine.

Just managed to pick up an almost NOS Control Tech for peanuts so that will be going on as soon as I can get the bike out of storage (house up for sale :( )

Should slim down things a little on the front end :cool:

That is a gorgeous bike, I can't understand why they weren't more common in that colour. Photographing it in mud is a good idea because the grey/green and silver is a colourscheme that looks even better muddy. A shame to wash them really! By the way what did you decide about the stem?

Back