Mmm, Orange C16R spotted in my local dump, but.... should I?

Funny, it's not Newhaven where the tip is, close but not Newhaven, maybe he's got someone he knows to put it on ... maybe I should ask if I can come and have a look? Or ask some awkward questions ;)

Hermit":1w2ynyu9 said:
....or ask some awkward questions ;)

Such as "Is this the same bike ye found fer nuthin' on Newhaven Tip and wanted £70 for?"......watch the bids come rolling in..........

i think this guy should be bombarded with silly questions,and people saying that it was found on a tip.lets make sure that it doesnt end up selling,strike a blow for the common man!

Errrm...........I dinnae ken about that........remember the "Not Allowed to Watch" Fat Chance auction?

I'm still feelin' a bit churlish about that........

I agree! Takin the piss really! Think we should have a pact though that nobody bids so yer man can get it for a quid. Would love to see the look on his face when you pick it up...! "Well mate, offered yer forty quid - your loss!"

Don't mention this site to him though...!

Has anyone asked questions yet ?, just read this guys feedback and if it is true ........................... :shock:

AVOID THIS GUY. TRIED TO THREATEN ME BECAUSE I CHALLENGED THE ITEM QUALITY!! badashley ( 92) 05-Jun-07 11:41
Reply by motoxmad2005 (05-Jun-07 14:24):
i offered you full refund on this item you have no manners i did not threaten
Follow-up by badashley (06-Jun-07 10:55):
member reported to ebay threatened family and house!!!!! and no refund given!!!

...but not that much!! :twisted:

Question sent- see if it appears on the listing!!

And Yes Indeed, that is a Skip its leaning against!!

:LOL:

"Would love to see the look on his face when you pick it up...! "Well mate, offered yer forty quid - your loss!"

Ha, ha ... I think this would be so much more satisfying than winning it for 99p

Looked at the other stuff the guy has sold, wondered if it would all be from the tip, but looking at it I can't imagine it's the same guy? I remember him saying something like, 'oh well, I know someone that knows somefink bout bikes', I don't think the guy with the listing is the same one from the tip. Anyway, I've also sent a question to see if he puts up the replies?

"Think we should have a pact though that nobody bids so yer man can get it for a quid" nice idea guys, but someone somewhere will bid on it at a quid

:cool:

I picked up a M950 on 217 whl from a tip completely by chance for nothing once (no idea why it had been chucked?). from what I remeber items that have been disposed of shouldnt be sold on. might be worth checking with your local council.

Latest posts

Back