Pauls stuff - loadsa new gear!

mynchiboy":2rkhrmbh said:
minemineminemine..

Yeah, well the pic says: MINEMINEMINEMINE :p

80 lbs (from the U.S., not sure how to make the correct symbol) is pretty good. A new set in the U.S. is between $170-230, so you're price is pretty good. I've had them for years and have nothing but good to say about them.

P. Guin

Attachments

• moosepoop-002-lg.jpg
    moosepoop-002-lg.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,465
:cool:

Didn't take much to persuade, got a pair of love levers and a set of word hubs on one bike already.Your picture is already getting me excited! Like the giraffe paint job on the forks as well...

must be the week for it..

just ordered a pair of motolites and set of love levers for Bontrager, going for a modern retro look with the thumbies to match. can't wait to set it up.

I'm a bit confused....

is it possible to use the paul thumbies with dura ace 9 speed thumbshifters?

kaos":aye4h50q said:
I'm a bit confused....

Don't be confused! Paul only make the brackets - you then buy some dura ace bar end shifters, chuck away the bar end bits and mount them onto the paul clamps! SJS cycles also do a similar setup - I had some of these but sold them as they were a bugger to setup :evil:

Will stick with my 15 year old XT thumbies for now..

mynchiboy":2cg557uc said:
kaos":2cg557uc said:
I'm a bit confused....

Don't be confused! Paul only make the brackets - you then buy some dura ace bar end shifters, chuck away the bar end bits and mount them onto the paul clamps! SJS cycles also do a similar setup - I had some of these but sold them as they were a bugger to setup :evil:

Will stick with my 15 year old XT thumbies for now..

Ahh great! I always wantet to try 9 speed thumbshifting :)

jez-2-many-bikes":2u28kf1z said:
Quite a surprise really. They're knocking stuff out again. Nice cranks!

i'm amazed this news is so slow to arrive over there! it seems like several years that i've known they were back at it. did they ever totally disappear?

and i agree, the cranks are *gorgeous*. i hope to run some on my fixed gear one day...

Back