Concorde TVT Carbone 92 - kit, with Chorus *SOLD*

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Offering Concorde TVT Carbone 92 - kit, with Chorus

Very high end highly professional frame of the late 80s/early 90s. Made by TVT of France.

Uebercool gem if you ask me. This frame was the frame used in for example the Tour de France mountain stages by Concorde and Lemond. Way to go!

All carbon construction, except for the polished al lugs and dropouts. Uebertrick! You're the star in traffic and scare all possible contenders and unleashed animals away.

The frame comes with a couple Campagnolo Chorus parts. All together a great platform for a build with Chorus, Croce d Aune or c-Record.

Features:
- carbon tubing for frame and fork
- aluminium lugs
- very light
- lush paint
- internal brake cable routing
- Seattube: 53cm c-c
- Toptube: 540mm

Condition:
Used frame, but in good to very good condition. A few imperfections in the paint on seatstays. Cable rub on lower headlug. The 'Con' is missing in the Concorde decal non-drive side seattube. You can see it in the mirror. Structurally 100% sound.

Comes with:
- Campagnolo Chorus headset
- Campagnolo Chorus bottom bracket

Looking for 235 GBP shipped --> pricedrop : 210 GBP shipped now

Packing:
I use foam isolation tubing for the entire frame and everything will go into a sturdy bike box.

4481608133_d1f24ec44a_b.jpg

4482255562_1469cda244_b.jpg

i'm glad i have no money left! i can't justify another road bike! that is really nice and my size.

:cool: :cool:

free bump.

Thanks for the kind words. The frame is sitting here blushing now.

Jonathan/mj3200 did love it, but he didn't take. The frame can still be had.

Thank god that is too small.. or i would be entering divorce proceedings...
Really nice that one mate..
good luck with sale.

Hi Chris,

Yes, actually I should ...but I will be building the Concorde PDM already. I do have the parts ready for that one, but I do not have a 2nd full period Campag groupset laying around :roll: If it turns out I can't find a good home for the TVT I can reconsider, but for now it can be had.

Couple of the bits for the PDM >>

3048244654_2472e5745e_b.jpg

Back