Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 +

• Total voters

mattpayne

Retro Guru
Just wondering how many bikes everyone has... and if that figure is enough, not enough or more than enough?! :)

Ive got 3... which is probably enough...

Fat chance Shockabilly - day to day thrashing :twisted:
Proflex 857 - the girlfriend potters about on that and i try to jump it!
Sunn road bike - for when I actually need to get somewhere...!!!

but I think i need a Fat Ti and a Seven roadbike... :D

theres people on here, that wont respond to this as they're the private/ secretive/ quiet/ reserved/ whatever types, some of whom have over 30bikes ;)

I know a gent in california with 42 & then theres that FAT collector in berlin whos rumoured to have 50 FATs. upper end would easily be jeff @ firstflight & pete @ cycleshark who must have couple of hundred each?

but hey as long as you've got the 1s you want, no point comparing as theres always gonna be someone with more :)

hey, why dont we start a poll on how many miles you're riding? I'm doing around 160miles a week now, slowly rising to around 220 a week in summer.. tho I guess if you live somewhere flat 220miles is pretty easy :)

I don't know

@mattpayne
Do you really think there aren't people with over 6 bikes on this board? ;)

Okay, I did a count.

It is:
8x Koga Miyata
2x Miyata
2x Panasonic
1x Vitus
1x Fat Chance
1x Rafty

15 bikes

Guess...

How about :

"Lets do a poll to see how much skin I've lost trying (and failing) to get this white porc on this disk drive?"

a) couple of blisters
b) raw red bloody stumps
c) hands are now tattered shreds of bloody fibre

Winner gets a half fiited white porc and a disk drive.

mattpayne":3qzkhgop said:
Just wondering how many bikes everyone has... and if that figure is enough, not enough or more than enough?! :)

However many you have will never be enough ;)

Be interested to see the split between those that are ridden and those that are garage queens...

Back