18lb, 4oz ...of Tom's finest steel.. . :) updates page 5

you have no idea what they'd have been going on ;)

Anways, in all seriousness, the P20 looks stunning, and I still struggle to believe that it's that light, but it's soooo coool that it is.

Just ditch the red ano and it'd be perfect, imo. ;) :D

Cheers steve.. appreciate your comments, :) , I am actually in a process at the mo to try and shave a little more weight off her in rigid guess tbh.. ;)

I really like the Red ano.. so it stays fella.. ;) soz.. :LOL: :LOL:

Wow looking good Si, hope to see this bike one day mate. And have a go ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks rojo..... appreciated... :) ... and your'd be very welcome to a quick spin chap.. ;) , it'll blow you away.. :LOL:

Sithlord":3g5kuf13 said:
Thanks rojo..... appreciated... :) ... and your'd be very welcome to a quick spin chap.. ;) , it'll blow you away.. :LOL:

SWEET :!: :!: :!: :!:

I've not had the main scales out yet,, just weighed the individual parts that are being replaced on my small digi's,, and so far all the pieces are lighter than the ones that they replace,, so its heading towards my target weight.. ;)

I remember as a spotty youth BITD I could never really understand the fuss around Ritchey frames..

..as I've got older I have definitely come to appreciate the understated beauty and subtle yet impressive design.. so there is a benefit to getting old! :shock:

Anyway.. that is one lovely bike you have there sir!

beautiful bike:)

could you tell us a bit how,s the ride?
do you take it to the limits or are you taken there?

cheers christof

Back