HoNC - aftermath glow

Wu-Tangled":17d59606 said:
What a great looking day.

Gutted we from the south missed it.

Next year.

:D

Yes. Good ride indeed Gus, maybe you can get 100K monkey off your back next year.

Credit indeed to Birdman. 3 flats and still got round with the rest of us.

Anyone see oneeyedjim after the cake stop? Have to say I was a bit concerned to see the inch of exposed steerer tube above his stem....

Ought to get a list of numbers up for pics later.

John - 494
Edwards - 206

So Malvernman you were the chappy on the Specialized "skip bike" of who'm I mentioned in my highlights :LOL: Good going dude !

John, I was 1167 :D

Number 347 for me.

Feel surprisingly good today, will probably be stiff tomorrow. Dead chuffed at making it around, Wu and Heathy dragged me around the 50km last year so it shows how much my fitness has come along to complete the 100km on my own :D

Gravy Monster":1awg230k said:
So Malvernman you were the chappy on the Specialized "skip bike" of who'm I mentioned in my highlights :LOL: Good going dude !

John, I was 1167 :D

Yep, I always blag on about my luck :) and was that you who did that massive splash in the ford? Well impressive, hope the photographer got it.

Sinnett177 was pretty swift on the decents, left my roadie style for dust :LOL:

My number was 173, I got photographed following a car as did Sinnett177 I think, taking pace,, tut tut.

I was number 205 - was trying to ward off a knee problem but it's worse today so feeling a bit battleworn!

Still I have a Retrobike rider star now - what more could I want???

malvernman":1l717rhz said:
Sinnett177 was pretty swift on the decents, left my roadie style for dust :LOL:

Some of those offroad downhills were excellent, but I certainly don't have your pace on the roads. Was watching your 'you tube' clips and think you met your match with Ededwards and his single speed though!

Back