Brigg ride 11/4 now aftermath

sorry for the rush at the end and the bloodsports :roll:

made it to the christening just in time!

really enjoyed the route. hopefully next time we'll have a bit more time to enjoy some of the singletrack a bit more

My dogs decided to try and kill each other. Funny really because when we set off they were attempting the opposite...

lewis1641":2ubjxhc2 said:
My dogs decided to try and kill each other. Funny really because when we set off they were attempting the opposite with my leg
^Fixed that for ya ;)

Great ride, lovely dry trails, great banter & I still ache from it & now have a flat front tyre too :roll:

Dave, did you get the Saracen this evening?

Ben, any pics?

Saracen is sitting pretty in my kitchen.

Are you sure you keep getting flats andy or are you just letting all the air out so you have something to fiddle with!

lewis1641":1qfponz7 said:
Saracen is sitting pretty in my kitchen.

Are you sure you keep getting flats andy or are you just letting all the air out so you have something to fiddle with!
deffo got a flat, was fine after the ride, went out, came back & tyre was as flat as a fart!

I have plenty to fiddle with thank you ;) all my bikes need some sort of work on them, BB on road bike, full service on susser & maybe shock & fork service, flats on Clockwork....

Cool, you bringing the Saracen to Lincoln then?

andy - the saracen will be making its retrobike debut at lincoln.

ben - cool pics again. i really think you should get your camera looked at though - i seem to be rather fat in all your snaps, somethings clearly wrong there.

Back