Five steps of RetroBiking...(so far)

im the worst kinda seller

jez-2-many-bikes":354s5kcq said:
20. Despite selling extravaganzas, there will always be something else that crops up that you just HAVE to have....

:roll:
you guys sell things :?

I should have stopped reading at 10.
What happens at 25 or 30? Paranoid madness? Thinking that people are sneaking into your home to steal your Ti-stixs? Or you repeatedly open your boxed anodised parts believing that they are fading?
Are we sure this should be viewed by everyone?

I confess I have hung curtains up in my shed to stop paint and decals fading. Wife thinks I am nuts!
no no no - official line: to stop burglars looking in and seeing bikes to nick

My pristine white Flite is covered in bubble wrap ....

"My name's Kestonian and I'm a retroholic"

Lid":2gtmscp7 said:
repeatedly open your boxed anodised parts believing that they are fading?
I like it, kind like schroedingers cat, you don't know what state the anodised parts are in but if you open the box the light may cause them to fade...

22) You start to adopt a 'tramp and the button' approach to the smallest part in that you will buy a purple anodised jockey wheel and within 5 minutes you will have built a dream bike in your head around that single bit (and then spend the next 5 years collecting all the other parts to realise that dream).

23. You start complaining to your teenage son about spending all his time on the XBOX and to get a life, and he say's. “So are you going to stop playing with old bikes and bike bits, perusing the internet for bike bits and admiring everyone else’s bikes all bloomin day thenâ€

Back