Today god did smile on me

Mark65

Retro Guru
Well i was in blackpool visiting parents today, and took the dog for a walk, while walking a purple steed went past and i could have sworn it was a...., anuy how on the way back to the car the steed came towards meonce more , this time i flagged him sdown and got chatting, turns out he was after a replacement and was up for selling this beauty for a rather low sum, details exchanged and and cash machine visited i arrived at his and duly purchased it,wife was extremely and still is pissed i bought it but shit i couldnt say no so her it is and as far as i know all original with remenents of the shimano quick release tags on the skeweres.
Price, well it didnt exceed £150

Edit: Aslo letter headed receipt in hand from the nice old chap, being on the carefull side.

Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_2109 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2109 (Large).JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 2,031
  • IMG_2111 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2111 (Large).JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 2,031
More

Attachments

• IMG_2108 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2108 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_2110 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2110 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 2,016
:shock: Bloody hell, that's fantastic! Looks like another 1993 model, and in wonderful condition.

Right, I'm gonna stop there because I'm getting rather jealous... ;)

Thnx
I have seen so many awsome bikes on here that people have built and i count myself very lucky and fortunate to have got this, gonna re grease bearings tommorow, clean chain and have a ride in afternoon, need to get some slicks for road use till i loose more weight of my fat arse.

Mark

Back