Hell of the North Cotswolds 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels odd ... All packed and ready to go .... Must of forgotton something :?

Might think about getting things sorted for this soon. See you all tomorrow!

A quick turn around from me, rode at the excellent NW&NWA ride today. So since getting home i've cleaned the bike, lubed the chain, packed fresh riding kit, refilled my my camelbak, replaced my spare inner tube (that orangeEd and his mechanicals!), brimmed the car with fuel, loaded the car, had tea and now i'm ready for bed. Quite a day, sure it'll be even busier tomorrow! I'm up at 0515 and hoping to be on the road by 0530! See you all there.

well, i haven't packed my kit yet and i don't exactly where i'm going yet, i have just finished a fish'n'chip dinner after fighting through a line of pikies at the chippy, but other than that i'm doing ok :LOL:

were leaving around 07:30 so should be there by 07:50 :LOL: , We are always late so more like 08:20 ... Aiming for school carpark and CAS camper :cool:

Just to Add

Here is my mobile if anyone wants it for meeting up 07934401313

If there is any terminal`s out in the field will be able to arrange dropping off back to base too :cool:

right, i know where i'm going and i know when i have to be there and i have finally sorted all my kit ready, just have to get up in 5 hours now!! :shock:

i'm up !! i'm up!! :shock: :shock: (imagine me throwing the alarm clock across the room!!! :shock: :shock: )

see you in a bit! :D

jonnyboy666":3aabb3g1 said:
i'm up !! i'm up!! :shock: :shock: (imagine me throwing the alarm clock across the room!!! :shock: :shock: )

see you in a bit! :D

:LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back