'07 GT Aggressor

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Owes me £50 as it sits here.. seems ok.. 19.5" frame, nice little red Hope seat clamp and Race Face Good'n'Evil grips..

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

Needs a little tidying, the paintwork's had a hard 3 years and it doesn't look like much maintenance has been going on at all..

Much to the wifes disgust, I have to say :LOL:

Well.. since the Voodoo would appear to be more suited to her than me, it looks like this has been untaxed (back to me) and I've lost the tangerine dream :?

So I may build the Voodoo up for her and SS this on the cheap - spacers, tensioner, a used half-decent crankset . .
Still use the Marin to get an idea of gearing... job's a good'n..

Any ideas on better forks for this??

no forks would be better than those forks. truly aweful things. cheap set of rockshox maybe? toras are good, but dukes are better if you can find a set.

I need something to soak up some of the bumps up front.. got very little elbow joint left in one of my arms and springy front end is, I feel, essential. :? .

Have put the Titec Seatpost and WTB seat on this now (and the spongey GT seat and post onto the Voodoo for the wife) :cool:

Sporting the Z2 BAM's I bought for the Voodoo.. there's a little movement that I can't get rid of, which is annoying.
Ultimately want to put these on the Voodoo but not before I've got a good substitute to put on this..

Want to (re)build the Outpost up so that's running before I ss this.. otherwise I'll have no complete bikes to ride :LOL:

01052010863.jpg

Since I felt a bit cramped riding the Outpost, I sacrificed it today to start building this into SS...

Now sporting red DX V's and levers, Race Face cranks, those (odd) pedals and the ss kit fitted to the Mavic 238..
Swapped the bb from the Outpost too, this one was a little 'grindy'

Cables are a tad short, need that sorted and it's minus a chain until I order one in this week.. got a pair of red pedals sorted too..

This is very much a 'make do' frame until I source myself something a little nicer.. it's quite light though and not too horrendous (imo :LOL: )
Sorted out the little clunk in the headset too.. which is nice ;)

16052010905.jpg

16052010906.jpg

Cheers.. quite like it too ;)

Want to get those Bombers onto the Wifes Voodoo eventually though so am tentatively looking out for a replacement fork for this..

MX Comp or something like that I suppose.. in white would be nice - no rush though.. want to get out and ride this a bit first :cool:

Next pics of it, should have been given a good ol' clean and won't be taken in my back garden (just for a change) :LOL:

Back