Just scored ANOTHER Disk drive

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Not bad for £140 quid. There seems to be a few appearing on ebay at the moment.

One tip - ask the seller if they are prepared to take an offer and just fire a offer price - in my time on ebay they usually take it!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bugger. Might have overpaid for mine then. Thought I was getting a good deal - but guess the price of this might rise before auction end. Will keep an eye out s'pose...

BoyBurning":p9crnuyr said:
but guess the price of this might rise before auction end. Will keep an eye out s'pose...

Defo mate, it'll go towards GBP250 easy..

kingroon":2uaqndgp said:

Current winning bidder sold the one earlier this week for £470 and that was used!

One thing I do know - I won't be bidding :roll:

That 470 price tag was nuts hey..

All we need is for a certain Retrobiker to start making them ;)

MadCowKev":dqmd5ilm said:
kingroon":dqmd5ilm said:

Current winning bidder sold the one earlier this week for £470 and that was used!

One thing I do know - I won't be bidding :roll:

Well that's what Iwas thinking really. A NOS one - you'd think anyway - would go for more than a used one (unless used has history of being owned by Tomac / HBall etc) but is someone really gonna pay more than 470?

Does come with all the bits as well though so...

I think it might go for less though. Something like the one last week comes up and the bids go crazy cos everyone thinks it's the last chance to get one at a (reasonable?!) price. So they spend all their money only for a better one to come along the following day / week!

Kinda like buses (but without the 'better')

jez-2-many-bikes":3rx43bbn said:
Not bad for £140 quid. There seems to be a few appearing on ebay at the moment.

One tip - ask the seller if they are prepared to take an offer and just fire a offer price - in my time on ebay they usually take it!

Jez, how many do you have?

Looks like I may have competition... :D

Back