Ripley Bike Jumble 10/04/10

Be good to put some faces to 'names?'
Maybe arrange to congregate somewhere at a set time, say hello for a few minutes?

Steve Kish":2dm0hy9h said:
Does all that mean it's a fiver to get in before 9.00 and only a quid after then? :?

Yup if you want the deals you have to pay.

I'm broke anyway, so just going along for a ride and a look.

Which means i'll never get up in time for this. SO may as wall not bother. :roll:

We'll be there from about 9, maybe a bit later on a pair of ratty Specializeds, Hardrock with some yellow bits and a Rockhopper on slicks.
Say hello if you see us.

@tintin,
make the effort, honest mate. Me and Retrobate got there at 10 last year and it was CHOCCA with bargains! I reckon many of these lads don't have computers so it's all non-ebay prices!

Thanks AS would be great. Will try and get their. As it's Waterloo station to Ripley and i will be in London. I just know it will see some tasty parts

Having seen the nearest station is 3 miles away. can't see me making it.

Went for the ride and a look, ended up with a Stronglight crankset (which may end up on here - bought on a whim), a new brake lever for my racer (£2).
Son got a yellow bottle cage for his Spesh (80p), some Continental folding tyres, nice at £10 a pair, in red for his racer, and some co2 cartridges.

Fun but road heavy. Not too expensive, anybody want a crankset?

Back