Hell of the North Cotswolds 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman":1z1dnz5p said:
If there is anywhere selling coffee before the start, thats where I'll be lurking :D

Kettle will be on in the camper if anyone fancies a pre ride brew. It's a Bessacar which will be sporting a C16R on the bike rack come Sunday (as long as my tinkering with the gears today has worked!)

Come and make yourself known!

Oh... and will I get one of those Retrobike rider stars against my posts on this forum when I've done this event? or do you have to ride so many times to qualify? I did ride HONC last year on a retrobike and OWMBTC 09!

I'm sure someone can enlighten me .....

Bring the sunblock .... I now look like a blinking matchstick :? :roll:

CAS":n9iprssx said:
Oh... and will I get one of those Retrobike rider stars against my posts on this forum when I've done this event? or do you have to ride so many times to qualify? I did ride HONC last year on a retrobike and OWMBTC 09!

I'm sure someone can enlighten me .....
Your local Retrobike AEC should have sorted yours Cas, give him hell or better still a dead leg on the start line! Failing that John should be able to sort it.

Please excuse my ignorance to this event :oops: but am I missing something ?,I have not received anything via email or post to do with the event, I have nothing on this since registration and payment which to me seems strange, I would expect confirmation or something official etc. am I worrying about nowt ??

:D

Gravy Monster":5nzaakru said:
Please excuse my ignorance to this event :oops: but am I missing something ?,I have not received anything via email or post to do with the event, I have nothing on this since registration and payment which to me seems strange, I would expect confirmation or something official etc. am I worrying about nowt ??

:D

Nothing to worry about at all, I'm sure it'll all be fine (and if you are concerned just look yourself up on the confirmed entry list).

There was an e-mail today with GPS data etc. but not much else new (and it'll be signed this year) - I'll forward it if you want, just PM me your e-mail address.

When you first entered you should of got an confimation email that you print off and take with you? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back