Syncros stem(1-1/8ahead), DX pedals, kona B levers All sold

taffy

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Another cull :( - Apologies in advance for poor picture quality

One Syncros 1-18th Ahead stem o degree rise 135 mm long.
Grey colour stickers peeling - but! i purchased new ones - shame the fork they were to go on has too short a steerer. no bolts but he 2 part clamp wedge is there - no I don't have the top cap!

070420101321.jpg

Now £18 posted (new stickers included)

I pair of Specialized Ally bar ends. a bit scuffed but otherwise good. both clamps in good nick with bolts.

070420101322.jpg

£7.50 posted SOLD

1 pair of Shimano Deore DX flat pedals, used with the usual pedal body scratches but otherwise smooth and pedal like. includes the toe clips and straps.

070420101323.jpg

£8.5 posted SOLD

1 pair of kona brake levers (can't remember the name of them for the life of me! Was it high command?) in good condition - 1 is missing it's reach adjust grub screw. These are drilled at the tip for accepting kona's bar end brake lever extensions (wonder why that didnt catch on...)

070420101324.jpg

NOW £7 posted

Last up one Gripshift 800 X ray, RH shifter(8 speed) Good condition shift's ok (never was my thing...) includes the grip washer. original dimpled grip has some small wear on the outer(grip)edge.

No pic cos i kinda forgot about it!

NOW £4posted

And replied Pedals and bar ends sold pending GT-Steve taking the fillings out of my teeth!

Back